We are excited to offer telemedicine appointments for your child. These telemedicine appointments are secure and private, HIPAA compliant and are erased once completed. Your doctor will usually have your chart opened on their computer during the visit and a visit note and visit summary will be generated, just like when you are seen in the office. Your insurance will be billed and you may be responsible for any copay or deductible.
You have two options to be seen for a telemedicine visit.
- Computer with internet access (google and firefox browsers are preferred).
- Smartphone or tablet: download doxy.me app and register as a patient.
Here are some tips for a great telemedicine appointment:
- Prior to the appointment, if you have a scale available, weigh your child
- Prior to the appointment, if you have a thermometer, take a temperature
- Make sure you are in a well lit area in your home
- Turn off background noise like TVs or music
- Keep a flashlight handy
How to Access Telemedicine at APC
Call our clinic at 501-664-4117 to schedule an appointment. Go to your doctor or nurse practitioner’s unique doxy.me website. See list below. You will be placed in your physician’s online waiting room. Make sure you enable your camera and sound. When your physician is ready to see you, a video telemedicine visit will begin. By entering our doxy.me “waiting room”, you are consenting to a telemedicine visit with an APC physician or APN. Your insurance will be billed and you may be responsible for any copay or deductible.
APC Clinician Telemedicine sites: You will type in https://doxy.me/ and after the backslash, type in your doctor or apn’s name.
For example https://doxy.me/drmickeymouse would take you to Dr. Mickey Mouse’s waiting room. APC docs and APNS use the following:
Please check in for your appointment 5 minutes before your appointment.